New Product Update System
SWG & UTM
More flexibility on what to update and when, the interface has been overhauled in the Product Update System pages.
Once Carisbrooke-1 (Main 95) is installed you'll see a completely new Product Update Page:
System > Maintenance > Updates & Releases
Update Delivery Changes
Product naming has changed to differentiate between major and minor updates.
Release: A major update containing new features and has a castle name.
Update: A minor update containing security updates and bug fixes which adds a numbered suffix to the release. E.g. Carisbrooke-1
The moment you install Carisbrooke-1. you will have instant access to the Carisbrooke-2 update.
Real-Time Search Log Viewer
SWG & UTM
The new log viewer provides views of keywords searched in real-time, allowing for instant intervention for problematic behaviour.
You'll find the new Search Terms Log Viewer at:
Logs and Reports > Realtime > Search Terms
- 8595 Smoothwall L2TP now supports more than one IP on an external interface
- 8623 Smoothwall is now compatible with UPS (via SNMP)
- 8584 Addition of Entrust root CA which uses same subject as an existing intermediate certificate
- 8640 Improved support for Cisco SCCP phones
- 8666 Emails containing two double quotes now detected correctly by Anti-Spam
- 8689 Multi-tenant filtering policies for different tenants can now be enabled at the same time